This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Norman H. Woods was one of the original contributors to golf architecture in Canada. Woods attended the Ontario Agricultural College at Guelph. Due to his interest in golf course architecture, he would team up with the legendary architect, Stanley Thompson, and spent the next 15 years working with Thompson on more than 50 projects across the country.
After the death of Thompson in 1952, Woods located his own practice in British Columbia. For the next 25 years, Woods produced approximately 200 designs and redesigns, focusing in the regions of Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia.
Woods was elected into the ASGCA as a member in 1953 and served 22 years. He passed away in 1987.