FAQ: Which colleges offer a degree in golf course architecture?

No colleges in the United States currently offer a degree program in golf course architecture. Several landscape architecture and/or turf programs do offer some focused study in the basics of golf design, however. (For a list of accredited landscape architecture programs in the United States, visit the American Society of Landscape Architects)

The College of Art in Edinburgh, Scotland offers a graduate-level certificate in golf course architecture. For more information about that program, visit the European Institute of Golf Course Architects Web site.