For the first time since 2009, “Golf Digest” has compiled a “Best New Courses” list for 2015. ASGCA members dominate the list, as they had a hand on 8 of the 10 courses recognized. This includes the top-ranked course, Cabot Cliffs, Nova Scotia from Bill Coore, ASGCA and Ben Crenshaw.
The ASGCA-designed courses on the “Golf Digest” 2015 list are:
– Cabot Cliffs, Inverness, Nova Scotia (Bill Coore, ASGCA)
– Trump Golf Links Ferry Point, Bronx, New York (Jack Nicklaus, ASGCA Fellow, Jim Lipe, ASGCA, and John Sanford, ASGCA)
– Full Cry at Keswick Golf Club, Keswick, Virginia (Pete Dye, ASGCA Fellow)
– Rockwind Community Links, Hobbs, New Mexico (Andy Staples, ASGCA)
– Magnolia Green Golf Club, Moseley, Virginia (Tom Clark, ASGCA and Chris Cochran, ASGCA)
– Potomac Shores Golf Club, Potomac Shores, Virginia (Jack Nicklaus, ASGCA Fellow and Rick Jacobson, ASGCA)
– The Country Club of The Golden Nugget, Lake Charles, Louisiana (Todd Eckenrode, ASGCA)
The complete list can be seen here.