The 2015 Golf Digest Best New Courses list is a prime example of the breadth and depth of skills demonstrated by ASCGA members. In all, eight-of-the-10 recognized courses feature ASGCA designs, including the top-ranked new facility, Cabot Cliffs in Nova Scotia, Canada, from Bill Coore, ASGCA, and Ben Crenshaw.
The complete list of ASGCA-member projects on the Golf Digest list are:
- Cabot Cliffs in Inverness, Nova Scotia, Canada, Bill Coore, ASGCA, and Ben Crenshaw
- Trump Golf Links Ferry Point, Bronx, New York, Jack Nicklaus, ASGCA Fellow, and John Sanford, ASGCA
- The Links at Brunello, Timberlea, Nova Scotia, Tom McBroom, ASGCA
- Full Cry at Keswick Golf Club, Keswick, Virginia, Pete Dye, ASGCA Fellow
- Rockwind Community Links, Hobbs, New Mexico, Andy Staples, ASGCA
- Magnolia Green Golf Club, Moseley, Virginia, Tom Clark, ASGCA, collaborating with Chris Cochran, ASGCA
- Potomac Shores Golf Club, Potomac Shores, Virginia, Jack Nicklaus, ASGCA Fellow with Rick Jacobson, ASGCA
- The Country Club of the Golden Nugget, Lake Charles, Louisiana, Todd Eckenrode, ASGCA
The full Golf Digest article can be found here.